"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
War Machine Index du Forum
War Machine
.......:::::::War Machine:::::::.......Le forum de la team War Machine!!

War Machine Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Camera App Upload Failed ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    War Machine Index du Forum -> Guerre!!! -> Match dans la team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chandshan

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Camera App Upload Failed Répondre en citant

Facebook Camera App Upload Failed
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The only reliable way I've found to share image files is to copy them to the external storage directory for pictures and sharing from there (you can create a .nomedia subdirectory to avoid them appearing in the Gallery app). Useful Searches Recent Posts Log in Your name or email address: Password: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Sign up . As an experiment, I shared photos from the Android Gallery, in the Chooser, I chose Facebook, and the photos were successfully uploaded. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. And FileProvider has its problems too. Sponsorship + advertising Meet Pauline Services Shop Testimonials Blog Contact Navigation Home Start Here Services Blog Testimonials Tools I Use Start A Blog Contact . asked 3 years, 6 months ago viewed 828 times active 3 years, 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 12Android - How to upload photo from the SD card to the Facebook wall0android share intent chooser not appearing2Error uploading photos using Facebook SDK1Upload a photo in my app using Facebook Android API, but not shown to public0android access gallery photos0How to get permission to upload photo and publish on Facebook1upload photo to Facebook from flash mobile project using as30Android share to facebook twitter g+ and others0Facebook upload fail error when sharing image through android app0Facebook on Android not capturing ACTIONSEND intent images? Hot Network Questions Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Is absolute pitch acquired by training, genetic or both? And if possible, is it much harder than relative pitch? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Who first used the word "Simplex"? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message How to measure small, spiky amounts of current? Compare two numbers given as strings Write Moby Dick, approximately Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating What limits the speed of a car? Will all UTXOs eventually be worth 1 Satoshi? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? printf, awk . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Upload of photos fails from Android Chooser Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite In my app, I have an option to share photos using standard Android sharing mechanism. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Toggle Width Copyright 2018 Android Forums. When I choose Facebook, the images are displayed inside the Facebook activity where you can add a message, but when I hit the Done button, the upload process starts, but always fails. .. How to format a number with space to the thousands How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? more hot questions question feed default . Sorry, but the page you're looking for has not been found. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android! . Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Thank You, Gary android facebook shareimprove this question asked Jun 18 '14 at 3:02 Gary Kipnis 365323 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote accepted If the file is in your app's private directory (or even in its sd card directory in KitKat) then you might run into sharing issues. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . 404 Not Found Copyright 2012 - 2016 Sony Corp.. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook or ask your own question. This seems to work. Meet Pauline Hey there! I'm Pauline Cabrera - your savvy blogging guru & internet marketing muse. About Contact Write For Us Privacy Policy PR/Advertising . Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Android Forums Home . I share ideas & offer services related to blogging, visual marketing, content optimization & of course, social media marketing. It will be greatly appreciated if you notify me about this error page at: admintwelveskip.com. I think there also might be a bug with FB app, this sharing still fails if I only share this with myself, as this is the setting I had while I am testing. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Im here to help you drum up your business with internet marketing strategies that work. Home Favorites Menu Search titles only Newer Than: More. The other problem is that when sharing via Uri file (as opposed to Uri content, as FileProvider would enable), you get a strict violation, oh well, at least it works Smile &ndash;Gary Kipnis Jun 20 '14 at 4:54 And if I try to use ACTIONSENDMULTIPLE and send an ArrayList of Uris, it still fails for FB, works for gmail/yahoo/FB messenger. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. &ndash;Gary Kipnis Jun 20 '14 at 5:07 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. The title of the message box is: "Facebook Upload Failed" and the message itself is: "Your upload could not be completed because we could not access your photo(s)." Here is the code snippet for sharing: mShareIntent = new Intent(); mShareIntent.setAction(Intent.ACTIONSENDMULTIPLE); mShareIntent.setType("image/jpeg"); mShareIntent.setFlags(Intent.FLAGGRANTREADURIPERMISSION); ArrayList uris = new ArrayList (); for(int i = 0; i < mImageUrls.size(); i++) { uris.add(Uri.parse("file://"+mShareFiles[i].getAbsolutePath())); } mShareIntent.putParcelableArrayListExtra(Intent.EXTRASTREAM, uris); startActivity(Intent.createChooser(mShareIntent, "Share Images To.")) The photos are obviously accessible, since they are successfully processed by gmail and yahoo mail 5a02188284
facebook get a list of likesbest cute facebook statushow to i change my profile picture on facebook appasp.net button like facebooktwitter plugin for facebookhow to hack into a facebook account onlinehack monster galaxy facebook cheat enginedownload facebook hacker v.2.8.0 (latest version)download facebook albums androidhow to make facebook profile private to public 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    War Machine Index du Forum -> Guerre!!! -> Match dans la team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006